Meet Eric Veverka!
1. Please tell me a little bit of background information – some of your previous jobs, how you got into your Service Advisor position at Friendly Ford?
I was a technician at a different Ford dealership for a few years before becoming an advisor. I heard about Friendly Ford & the Yockey family through a family friend and decided to apply!
2. Have you always lived in the Roselle area?
I actually don’t live in Roselle. I grew up in Buffalo Grove & currently live in Montgomery.
3. What are your current job responsibilities as Service Advisor? What is a typical day like for you?
My day to day responsibilities include greeting customers, writing vehicles up for service & updating them throughout the day. Also getting vehicles ready to be re-delivered.
4. What are your goals and what do you hope to accomplish at Friendly Ford as you move forward?
My main goal is to excel in my position 7 one day to become a Service Director.
5. What do you like most about your job and what makes you passionate about your line of work?
I enjoy the relationships I get to build with my customers. I have been around the auto industry all my life, through family & holds my passion
6. What would you consider to be your dream car?
I have many dream cars, but I would have to say out of all, I’d like to own a 2002 Nissan GTR R34 V-Spec II NCIR in Millenium Jade
7. What are some of your hobbies outside of work?
I coach kids club wrestling outside of work
8. What are some fun or interesting facts about yourself?
I have never been out of the country. I was born left handed, but naturally switched to right handed.
9. If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you and why?
Will Ferrell! We can be mature and serious when the time calls, but both have a goofy personality.