Meet Greg Schellerer!
1. Please tell me a little bit of background information – some of your previous jobs, how you got into your current Sales position at Friendly Ford?
I started in Car Sales in 1987 at a Pontiac Dealer. Also worked at the current dealer before it was Friendly Ford! It was Roselle Ford in 1988.
2. Have you always lived in the Roselle area?
I have lived in Carol Stream since 1989 and own a duplex
3. What are your current job responsibilities as Product Specialist? What is a typical day like for you?
I talk to prospects about buying a new vehicle, and I stay up to date on new & used inventory and also current incentives.
4. What are your goals and what do you hope to accomplish at Friendly Ford as you move forward?
I hope to increase my customer base and one day retire!
5. What do you like most about your job and what makes you passionate about your line of work?
I enjoy working with customers on what we can add to the vehicle to make it their own!
6. What would you consider to be your dream car?
A fully loaded Lincoln Continental
7. What are some of your hobbies outside of work?
Playing Chess and tennis
8. What are some fun or interesting facts about yourself?
I play pinochle with friends 2x a week and I love to travel with my wife!
9. If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you and why?
Bruce Willis, he’s an action hero!