- Please tell us a little bit of background information – for example, some of your previous jobs, how you got into your Sales Manager position at Friendly Ford?
Growing up as a kid, I always had a love for cars, starting with a collection of matchbox cars and remote controlled cars. Then as a teenager I owned a few sports cars. After graduating High School I wanted to become a Police Officer. During College one of my classmates, and now good friend, was working at a car dealership in Roselle called Friendly Ford. He suggested I work as a Salesman, so I applied! 20 years later I am still here and love it!
- Have you always lived in the Roselle area?
Not in Roselle, but I have always lived very close by.
- What are your current job responsibilities as Sales Manager? What is a typical day like for you?
My responsibilities as Sales Manager is to monitor my Sales Team Members’ daily activities. I supervise and motivate them to build relationships with their customers. I also manage our Inventory to ensure we have the best vehicles available for our customers. And I work closely with customers to guarantee they get the right vehicle for the best price.
- What are your goals, and what do you hope to accomplish at Friendly Ford as you move forward?
I hope to increase our Used Car Inventory and selection. I also want to increase our Used Car and New Car sales year-over-year as a team.
- What do you like most about your job, and what makes you passionate about your line of work?
I really enjoy interacting with our customers everyday. I still have great relationships with customers from when I first started! It is crazy to have known so many people for so long that still come and ask for me! It is also pretty cool to get to know new customers and have that relationship start to form.
- What would you consider to be your dream car?
No question here! It would be Porsche GT3 RS. Someday that will be in my garage!!
- What are some of your hobbies outside of work?
The main thing that I love doing and always look forward to is spending as much time with my daughter as possible!
- What are some fun or interesting facts about yourself?
I always have been and always will be a die-hard Bears Fan!
- If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you and why?
Definitely Steven Seagal! Above the Law was filmed in Chicago and he was a bad ass cop! If you haven’t seen it, you need to!!