- Please tell us a little bit of background information about yourself – some of your previous jobs, how you got into your Service Manager position at Friendly Ford.
Being part of the family business, I started sweeping floors and washing cars at Friendly Ford at a young age. After high school I attended UTI and became a Diesel Technician. After 9 years I was promoted to Service Manager.
- Have you always lived in the Roselle area?
I have never actually lived in Roselle. I grew up in St. Charles and am currently living in Maple Park.
- What are your current job responsibilities as Service Manager? What is a typical day like for you?
Part of what I love about my job is that there is no such thing as a typical day- everyday day is something different. My main responsibilities are to make sure that the Service Department runs smoothly.
- What are your goals and what do you hope to accomplish at Friendly Ford as you move forward?
Eventually I would like to move up to General Manager!
- What do you like most about your job and what makes you passionate about your line of work?
Because I grew up in the automotive business, I am very passionate about my job. I enjoy getting to talk to and help people on a daily basis.
- What would you consider to be your dream car?
I am a big fan of antique muscle cars and trucks. I don’t think I have a dream car, because I like them all!!
- What are some of your hobbies outside of work?
In summer time I enjoy going boating and fishing. In winter time I enjoy going to northern Wisconsin to go snowmobiling.
My wife, daughter and I are currently building a farm where we will raise cattle. And my wife will have a mini petting zoo!
- If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you and why?
Probably “The Rock” because some people say we look alike!